Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Hint:
Too much water flowing, though the pictures don't really show it. This canyon gets more attention below where the Kayenta rises to the surface. Some impressive rock art throughout its length.

Trip Reports
Bingo: between Sheep Creek and Rock Springs Cr. I was expecting broad shallow walls and instead they were high and vertical. I mistook the 20 ft contour interval on the Topo for over enhancing the relief, but it turned out to be as grand as it appears on the map.

o2bav8

Trip Reports
Bingo: between Sheep Creek and Rock Springs Cr. I was expecting broad shallow walls and instead they were high and vertical. I mistook the 20 ft contour interval on the Topo for over enhancing the relief, but it turned out to be as grand as it appears on the map.
I'll have to check that out sometime...

In the meantime, its waterfall Wednesday
backcountry-08179.jpg

o2bav8

Trip Reports
Don’t know where Eardly canyon is... that isn’t it. This creek does flow into the Colorado river in glen canyon