Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Rockskipper...cross the hwy. I'd also like to check out Tusher, Tenmile and Courthouse/Mill Canyon area. It looks so interesting from Dubinky area.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
I can't cross, Courthouse Wash just flashed. Are you on the edge of Seven Mile?

Last edited:
Trip Reports
There's an old cattle trail that will take you to the bottom of Seven Mile just across from the highway by the Bar M but it's a little sketchy.

Not that great of a photo, but what's this called?

IMG_9989.jpg

Last edited:
Trip Reports
It looks like the Castle at Capitol Reef but there is no huge canyon wall anywhere else in the picture so I KNOW I'm wrong. :)

Trip Reports
Reminds me of the Red Reef area. No, Molen Reef. No, Red Reef. Maybe neither...

Last edited:

Trip Reports
I'm going to say over at the Red Cliffs area not too far from Leeds, not the one by Ferron.

Last edited: