Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

John Morrow

Rockskipper...cross the hwy. I'd also like to check out Tusher, Tenmile and Courthouse/Mill Canyon area. It looks so interesting from Dubinky area.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Rockskipper

No ETA
I can't cross, Courthouse Wash just flashed. Are you on the edge of Seven Mile?

Last edited:

John Morrow

Bingo! I am on the mesa between the visitor center and Courthouse Towers. Just north of U-turn Canyon entrance. Have at it!

Rockskipper

No ETA
There's an old cattle trail that will take you to the bottom of Seven Mile just across from the highway by the Bar M but it's a little sketchy.

Not that great of a photo, but what's this called?

IMG_9989.jpg

Last edited:

Reef&Ruins

It looks like the Castle at Capitol Reef but there is no huge canyon wall anywhere else in the picture so I KNOW I'm wrong. :)

Rockskipper

No ETA
Reminds me of the Red Reef area. No, Molen Reef. No, Red Reef. Maybe neither...

Last edited:

Rockskipper

No ETA
I'm going to say over at the Red Cliffs area not too far from Leeds, not the one by Ferron.

Last edited:

Rockskipper

No ETA
Somewhere around or on the Hurricane Cliffs? Price City Hill?

Last edited: