Album The dogs of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

scatman

I used to have an English Bulldog named Dublin, but he passed about five years ago now and I haven't had the heart to get another dog. Still miss Dubs. That being said, we have always had cats too.

Juniper and Asheville
Asheville-and-Juniper.jpg

Nanda

Time to get the thread back on track.
IMG_2041.jpg

Hope on Shafer trail. Recent few days trip I did with my friends/family.
IMG_2078.jpg

Scooter in Superbowl campground(wonder why it's named that?), just outside of Needles district.
scooter_vog.jpg

Enjoying morning sun in Valley of the gods.

Artemus

I walk
Our new project.

11 months old when we got him. He had never been to a vet, never been in a house, never been in a vehicle, and never combed. A pretty severe adjustment for the guy and still a work in progress--------
w00t! He is a beauty! Name? More pics please. I think he probably needs some sheep, give him something to do.