Album The dogs of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Titans

Trip Reports
Last edited:
Trip Reports
thanks! Very sorry to hear about your cat. Our neighborhood is surrounded by public land and outdoor cats tend to quickly end up as "snacks" for bigger wild residents, so I don't let her roam outside off-leash. Thanks for the link. Someone I know from Bishop used to bring his cat into the backcountry and it would hang out around his tent while he climbed/hiked.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
More Sage pics from the last few days. I love this dog so damn much.

Hiking in Coyote Buttes...
IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1559.JPG

And relaxing in the camper immediately afterward...
IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

Titans

Trip Reports
View from the bluff above Lonetree (Denver) Saturday morning: Took our friends dog Bear for a walk on the bluff. Rick was running and Bear was thrilled to suddenly see him.
The big snow storm over the mountains crawled closer to us as the day passed.
The next morning we saw plenty of snow between Copper Mountain and Vail. Shrine Pass had loads of fresh powder! Great for the water supply.
D9D900DA-0C98-41BA-8E81-587941B7948C.jpeg

Trip Reports
He looks wild. Like Coyote.
Neither wild, nor Coyote, Rico is a mix breed native of Culebra Island, to the east of Puerto Rico. The poor guy hasn’t spent a night out doors since his puppyhood in the barrio, but he sure enjoys it when he gets a chance to come out and visit uncle Eric in the woods for a week or two. I have this other picture of the same Jack London hero pose with a better view of the handsome fellow.

ACFC6C66-0F48-4CFD-8A33-60AA191D0834.jpeg