Album The dogs of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Rowdy loves Youtube. He comes and sits by me when he wants to watch one. He likes the mice ones best, but we'll have to try the one you posted. I find them very soothing. :)

Trip Reports
Thread starter #729
Friend @Nanda's dog, Scooter, wondering whether Nanda would rise, Phoenix-like, from the ashes in the middle of our circumambulation of Temple Mountain during this year's BackcountryFest. I forgot to warn Nanda and Scooter that @scatman would be wearing his kilt on this day's hike. We all know, but he did not, how electric and motivated Hugh can get when he has that on. Ultimately, worry not. They both rose to accompany us out of the backcountry no harm, no foul. As an aside, Nanda just happened to put on his new backcountry shoes for this hike. They were 1/2 worn out by the time we were done. Another pic from earlier in the day posted here.

publishSmWr-1-5.jpg

Last edited:

Trip Reports
Oh, sorry that was the other pic. No more of Rico.
But.....I’ve got a couple of another good friend.

F31AB668-3649-4762-99F0-7199DA628CA7.jpeg
Lolly at Soldiers Pt.

A13160BB-8C66-44B6-97EA-E59C0DC6E338.jpeg
Lolly at Brava