Album The dogs of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
View attachment 88301
This is Penny, and we've had her for almost a year now. I can't remember if I've posted her picture here before. She's a big fan of hikes, and I'm hoping to get her out backpacking for the first time this year. Just have to learn to trust her more off leash.
She looks like a great trail companion! Do you have a back pack for her yet?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

scatman

This is Penny, and we've had her for almost a year now. I can't remember if I've posted her picture here before. She's a big fan of hikes, and I'm hoping to get her out backpacking for the first time this year. Just have to learn to trust her more off leash.
Looks like Black Mountain in the distance?

Jackson

I like to go outside.
Looks like Black Mountain in the distance?
I knew you'd recognize that. We headed out there after I got your report on the amount of people on the trails up there a few days ago. Perfect weather on Sunday.

Jackson

I like to go outside.
She looks like a great trail companion! Do you have a back pack for her yet?
She's great! No pack yet, but soon. Gotta get her used to wearing one and carrying a bit of weight before summer backpacking really gets going.