Guess the spot: Utah Edition

DSCF4045-X2.jpg

Arch Tower is on the right, such a nice hike and I've sometimes made a quick backpack out of it, although there isn't reliable water up there. I haven't been up there since the ladder was removed by the BLM. I suspect I'd need a boost to get up that part now. Also the one exposed move in the lower part of this canyon sketches me out -- luckily it can be bypassed.

Arch Tower is on the right, such a nice hike and I've sometimes made a quick backpack out of it, although there isn't reliable water up there. I haven't been up there since the ladder was removed by the BLM. I suspect I'd need a boost to get up that part now. Also the one exposed move in the lower part of this canyon sketches me out -- luckily it can be bypassed.
Good to know that ladder has been removed. Been awhile since I've been there. It is a very cool area up there. I must have bypassed that exposed move since I don't remember it.

But yeah you got the spot so take it away!

That'd be Spring. Torrey would remember that one if she were still around. Absolutely amazing and desolate country.

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5106.JPG

So Nate's Canyon, then? I mis-remembered which side of Spring Canyon those sandstone knolls were on. The ones in the distance on the right side of your photo are the same as in my second photo above.

Back