Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

RyanP

Formerly bob32
Close... (If nobody gets closer pretty soon then I'll turn it over to you)

RyanP

Formerly bob32
I know exactly where it is...but I'm certainly not going to out the location of these ruins on a public forum.
I believe you, so you're up! And I wasn't necessarily expecting or wanting someone to describe the exact location with coordinates or the like, just a general statement about its location (e.g., "in the Needles District in the vicinity of such and such canyons"). (for those who are wondering, it is indeed in the Needles district, but @IntrepidXJ is correct and I should probably leave it at that)

Udink

Hold on, stay inside...
Okay, I'll stop foolin' around. :roflmao: Here's one that won't give the previous two away:

IMG_0647.JPG

Reactions: Ben

Udink

Hold on, stay inside...
"Swell" placard is a red herring.

We're looking at the La Sal Mountains from the south on a two track. Somewhere between upper Kane Creek and the Harts Draw Road, I think.
Yep, nice job--you're up! This is just off Highway 211 near upper Hart's Draw, taken right about here.

UtahBrian

God bless America. Let's save some of it.
Well, that's a whole lot of spots in a row from northern San Juan County. Let's try somewhere else.

sample.jpg