Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Udink

Keep going.
Trip Reports
This isn't really a guess, but my first impression is that it's somewhere along UT-72 between Fremont Junction and Loa.

Udink

Keep going.
Trip Reports
Got it! Taken from the summit of Hilgard Mountain (or thereabouts)? I almost hiked Hilgard after having done Marvine and Terrill already in one long weekend, but my wife and kids wanted to go home from our camping trip a day early so I missed out on it.

Trip Reports
Got it! Taken from the summit of Hilgard Mountain (or thereabouts)? I almost hiked Hilgard after having done Marvine and Terrill already in one long weekend, but my wife and kids wanted to go home from our camping trip a day early so I missed out on it.
@Udink You are correct sir. Taken from the summit of Hilgard. I thought maybe you could see your house way out there in the far distance. You're up.

Trip Reports
doesn't seem like Bruin Point which was my default guess :)
again has kind of a Highway 25 / Highway 72 look, but that's as far as I get

Kmatjhwy

Wilderness Wanderer
Trip Reports
The Upper Parunuweap Canyon south of Mt. Carmel Junction, Utah perhaps.