Guess the spot: Maps Edition

Damn! This is my backyard. I haven't been up there in a while. Have to check my topo to match it up. Did a day hike to MIca Lake below Big Agnes 2 years ago.
I thought you would answer this one first. I have a soft spot for the Zirkels from when I lived in the 'boat.

Let's see, there's a basin with about seven lakes, just below a divide that looks kind of high.... Looks like a great place to have lunch at! And since it's an Olympic year, let's just guess and say: Seven Lakes Basin, High Divide, Mt. Bogachiel at bottom center. (Olympic National Park)

Yeah, that obviously wasn't a guess. I've looked at maps of that area probably hundreds of times. Now I just need to get back up there when it isn't socked in by clouds. The only time I went there, visibility was about 60-80 meters at Hoh Lake (at the bottom of the cloud line), and probably only 40 feet or less up on the divide. Couldn't see a dang thing. But it was still awesome, fog & mist in those big beautiful old trees.

Last edited:
Alright, this one should be easier than the last one I posted. I'll bet several of you have even been here. It was one of my favorite campsites last year. ETA: I had to resize it a bit, I don't think you could read the elevation numbers on the original one.
GuessMap0@.png
Original (a slightly wider view)
GuessMap0.png

Last edited:
Back