Guess the spot: Maps Edition

And where do you get this interface with a "send to Mobile" button in the top right. I don't see in Google Earth or Google Maps in Terrain View or anywhere else.

And where do you get this interface with a "send to Mobile" button in the top right. I don't see in Google Earth or Google Maps in Terrain View or anywhere else.

TrimbleOutdoors. But they just notified us [subscribers] about 2 weeks ago that they're discontinuing it. Since I had just renewed my paid account (yearly subscription going on about 5 years) in January, they're keeping it open to us already-subscribed through the end of the year. Then come 2017, I gotta use something new.

Yep! (And just past Hagerman, Snowmass Peak.) Geneva Lake basin is just a few miles off the 'traditional' Maroon Bells Four-Pass Loop, the junction not all that far from Trail Rider Pass, and yet few people doing the loop bother to add this beautiful little spur to it. While there were apparently 4-5 people on the opposite side of Geneva (barely visible, like ants from where we were) we felt like we had the entire basin to ourselves. The next night we were at Snowmass Lake, and there had to be 50-60 people camped there.... :thumbsdown:

You're up, @Outdoor_Fool !

Back