Cinemascapes

This is an older one but just showed up in my YouTube recommendations. I thought for sure it'd be in this thread already, but I didn't see it. It's another great timelapse.

Wow, that was really amazing. Thanks for sharing this Will. I was hoping it would say in the credits where each shot was taken. Would love to know.

Wow, that was really amazing. Thanks for sharing this Will. I was hoping it would say in the credits where each shot was taken. Would love to know.

Some of it was Yosemite, some Tetons, and some Monument Valley, and another of what looked like Capitol Reef. Not sure about the rest.

I work for Rutgers University and a team of Rutgers oceanographers took a team of 14 students from our marine and coastal science programs along with art students from our digital filmmaking program to Antarctica to study climate change and film a documentary. I'm going to the release in New York City this Sunday for Rutgers students/employees (my wife is also an RU alum and grad student) and I'm pretty stoked now that I've seen the trailer. Not sure what the plans are for how it will be made available but I'll update if anyone is interested.

Here's the trailer:

Last edited:
Back