Cinemascapes

I can't get enough Craig Childs. He's so non-controversial in his approach. Pure poetry. I love that video.

I'm almost done with House of Rain, what a treat. It's the best, most thorough explanation I've read of the Anasazi.

I can't get enough Craig Childs. He's so non-controversial in his approach. Pure poetry. I love that video.

Great book. My favorite Childs book by far is the Secret Knowledge of Water. Soul of Nowhere is another good one.

Great book. My favorite Childs book by far is the Secret Knowledge of Water. Soul of Nowhere is another good one.
Love both of those. Animal Dialogues is a fun read, little more casual than others-chapters can be read separately real easy.

House of Rain is my favorite so far, I'm a history nerd, and ever since I visited Mesa Verde as a child (and a couple times since), I've been completely enamored by these people.

This isn't my video. It's just a nice little video of the Adirondacks which I have been spending some time in lately and will be heading back to this weekend. I'm assuming many of you have never seen the ADK's so I thought I'd share. Video was made by a more "local" outdoors website that I use occasionally.

This isn't my video. It's just a nice little video of the Adirondacks which I have been spending some time in lately and will be heading back to this weekend. I'm assuming many of you have never seen the ADK's so I thought I'd share. Video was made by a more "local" outdoors website that I use occasionally.

That was a good one, especially for being so much GoPro footage. They really pieced it together nicely. Good choice of music too. One of these years I'm going to follow through with my plan to start shooting more video. Good inspiration.

I'm finding it to be a little too much work to put together videos for single trips so I'm thinking of just taking a little bit of video footage here and there and making one video at the end of each year.

Hahaha! My favorite part is the snowboard faceshots at around 2:00. Warning: a couple of f bombs right off the bat but otherwise pretty clean.

Back