Album Wildlife

I finally could accomplish a lifetime dream of mine. While I was on the Big Island the last two weeks, I encountered wild dolphins while swimming and snorkeling out into the open ocean.
I always wanted to see wild dolphins, but this time it finally happened.

Sorry for the poor quality, but the Olympus TG 4 is not made for open ocean images with 100ft deep water where you quickly loose the light.
I guess it is finally time to get an underwater housing for my SLR camera

i-bcDPnF9-L.jpg

If that's poor quality, I'm quitting photography. Very good picture!

what underwater housing do you use for your camera?
I want to get one for my old D7000, since I'm not 100% satisfied with the results of my UW point and shoot camera
My ex was big into underwater photography and shot a lot of different cameras but always used a Nauticam housing. Here is a video he shot with a D7000 at 150ft. ......My apologies for being off topic :)

Looks like a pine marten to me because of the lighter fur on its chest. I'm not a biologist, though.

Saw one in the Uintas last Summer and it was a funny one to watch. It tried to climb a tree to get hide from us and fell right out of it (it was fine, of course).

Bob that's a Democrat. No, marten. Folks have been mistaking larger martens for wolvervines for far longer than we've been around.

Lot's of Robins on the roads with last snow a few days ago.

Thought is was a marten, but been a lot of years since seeing one. No scat, lots of tracks around the house, been hanging around all week...