What did you buy today?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

pstm13

Auribus Teneo Lupum
Not purchased today, but here's some of my new gear for the year that was recently purchased.

Like @Perry, I too received an order I had placed for an X-mid from Drop.
View attachment 78429

Also got these new Flex-lit Air chairs (just under a pound) from REI when they were 30% off during the big anniversary sale a couple weeks ago...
View attachment 78430
These are next on my list. They look awesome.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

McKee80

Like other models, these definitely don't do well in soft ground though, at least not without some additional support for the legs to rest on.
I have the helinox chair zero and I did the mod found here with the practice golf balls. It has been going strong for a year for both me and my buddy. For my chair, the balls don't affect the packing into the chair sleeve.

https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/helinox-chair-zero/

You can kind of see in this pic. The back legs would have been completely buried. Unfortunately, the log is blocking Tim's chair.

IMG_6545-2.jpg