What did you buy today?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Bob

Trailmaster
Trip Reports
I forgot to mention that I bought something:
I managed to find the last JetBoil SOL at my local Gander Mountain. Half price and it was mine.
Then I was given a Snow Peak Ti 700 ml cup and lid, a 1 liter REI Ti pot and lid and an MSR Pocket Rocket 2.
My cup runneth over. I'm not sure what to use. The JetBoil is the leader for solo use right now because I've used it more than the other gear. I could see adding the Pocket Rocket 2 and 1 liter pot if I were in a group. Decisions. Decisions.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try the others... Jetboilmarkets the most, others as good. I've used a optimus Crux for 10 years .. almost as fast, less weight

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Try the others... Jetboilmarkets the most, others as good. I've used a optimus Crux for 10 years .. almost as fast, less weight
Agree. I do like the jetboil pot (tall/skinny packs easier) and use it with a 1 oz cheap canister stove that’s still better than the jetboil stove. Best of both worlds. I’d give the pocket rocket a try with the jetboil pot and see how you like it.

Trip Reports
Super stoked!!
I bought a mountain bike
Can't wait to take it out in the next few days and weeks, especially when my semester ends.

Kailani (Hawaiian for Sea and Sky, I guess the color fits the name criteria I've chosen)
We also bought mountain bikes. Nice upgrade since we have been using Gary Fisher bikes we bought new in 2005.

IMG_3671.jpg
IMG_3672.jpg

Jackson

I like to go outside.
Trip Reports
Didn’t buy it today, exactly, more like almost a year ago. My Massdrop Dan Durston X-Mid UL 1P showed up yesterday.

Looks just like a Stratospire 1! Probably going to be a great tent!

Trip Reports
Didn’t buy it today, exactly, more like almost a year ago. My Massdrop Dan Durston X-Mid UL 1P showed up yesterday.

I got mine a couple days ago also, haven't had a chance to set it up yet

Nick

Spiral out.
Trip Reports
Boy am I jealous. That's going to be awesome. Where's it going for its maiden voyage?
I won't get it until early June. I might fit something small in first, but it's coming with me to Alaska. Going to use it to paddle through icebergs during a layover day on Alsek Lake. Another borrowed photo:

Miya

Because I am able.
Trip Reports
Realized that Katabatic 5 degree bag is finally in stock. Ordered!! I just want to be warm....
In stock, but still takes 4 weeks....?
Hopefully, I like quilts, or imma regret making such an expensive purchase. :tongue:
Screenshot_20190425-224041_Samsung Internet.jpg