The Before/After thread

Last edited:
@Ben has a big dog named Sprocket? Mine are just big and smart enough that I can't pick them up or train them - Blue Heelers.
Yeah, I know Heelers. I've been a working-dog man my whole life with heelers, cattle dogs, collies, etc. That is why I know they are little (compared to @Ben's dog experience) and big dog trouble when they get "agitated" ... :facepalm:

Yeah, I know Heelers. I've been a working-dog man my whole life with heelers, cattle dogs, collies, etc. That is why I know they are little (compared to @Ben's dog experience) and big dog trouble when they get feisty...
Well, when the bad one sunk her teeth into my bare leg, she seemed HUGE! When she did it to the other leg before I could even move, I felt very SMALL. The vet told me Heelers aren't as domestic as we'd like to think.

Well, when the bad one sunk her teeth into my bare leg, she seemed HUGE! When she did it to the other leg before I could even move, I felt very SMALL. The vet told me Heelers aren't as domestic as we'd like to think.
Geesh, who buys the dog food in that rig? Where is the love and respect? And you are the one with the thumbs! That vet is wise as all vets are who have been bitten by Heelers are as all vets have been. Just teasing you.... of course.

Geesh, who buys the dog food in that rig? Where is the love and respect? And you are the one with the thumbs! That vet is wise as all vets are who have been bitten by Heelers are as all vets have been. Just teasing you.... of course.
I'm just their minion and toady. :)

Whoa. That's a big one. But the challenge was that was supposed to be YOUR pictures.
Those are my pictures. It was almost dark, so they're not real sharp. I have more, but I'm having trouble uploading them with the new interface. I have to first downsize them then make them into GIFs. They were taken at the Glenwood Springs Airport. The K-Max has moved on, not sure where to.

But if you mean pictures of ME with the aircraft, I don't have any, since my dogs don't have thumbs. But watch in the paper in a few days after I go joyriding, I'm sure my photo will be in it, as soon as I figure out how to start that back rotor...

Those are my pictures. I have more, but I'm having trouble uploading them with the new interface. I have to first downsize them then make them into GIFs. They were taken at the Glenwood Springs Airport. The K-Max has moved on, not sure where to.

But if you mean pictures of ME with the aircraft, I don't have any, since my dogs don't have thumbs. But watch in the paper in a few days after I go joyriding, I'm sure my photo will be in it, as soon as I figure out how to start that back rotor...
Well, after flying models with just one rotor I can't imagine flying with two. But I think they are mechanically linked and counter-rotating which helps things, alot.

I recognize your backyard pics at Glenwood airport now. But you are in Montana, no? So confused. Anyway. I too enjoy just chllin' flying or watching flying.

What interface are you having trouble with? BCP doesn't cause any problems uploading for me. ???? You don't need them to be gifs and you don't need them to be at all small - especally if you are logged in with your supporter account.

Well, after flying models with just one rotor I can't imagine flying with two. But I think they are mechanically linked and counter-rotating which helps things, alot.

I recognize your backyard pics at Glenwood airport now. But you are in Montana, no? So confused. Anyway. I too enjoy just chllin' flying or watching flying.

What interface are you having trouble with? BCP doesn't cause any problems uploading for me. ???? You don't need them to be gifs and you don't need them to be at all small - especally if you are logged in with your supporter account.

I dunno what's going on, but I need to experiment, as it said all my photos were too large, no mater what size I made them or if I dragged them from my desktop or uploaded them. I suspect it's because I only have PS on my old Mac and it's too outdated.

I came back to Colorado as soon as I was able, about a week ago, I think. I spent one night in an AIrbnb cabin near Livingston after I got stitched up, then camped a few more nights and went back each day into the urgent care center until they said I was good to drive (well, I actually said that and they didn't argue cause they were sick of me, I think). :)

before: getting ready for a 5 day trip to the Winds with @pixie1339

i-nZxMMk2-L.jpg

After:

awesome trip fro Elkhart all the way to Titcomb with camps at Hobbs Lake and Island Lake
My 40L backpack worked perfectly for the 5 days

i-FDG9Nsp-XL.jpg

I dunno what's going on, but I need to experiment, as it said all my photos were too large, no mater what size I made them or if I dragged them from my desktop or uploaded them. I suspect it's because I only have PS on my old Mac and it's too outdated.
If you want to PM or email me one that you think should work I can take a look and help you out. PM me here if you want to do that....

winter and summer in Fairbanks, AK ...
26229537_1718381898225120_9115701964397669459_n.jpg

37748186_10214020833088124_1580142004619182080_n.jpgit was about -15 in the top photo (taken December 28, 2017) ... the bottom photo was taken this past Saturday. 100+ degree swing .... Tuesday evening it was 85 at 8pm and my DIL took the boys swimming at Chena Lakes.

After:

awesome trip fro Elkhart all the way to Titcomb with camps at Hobbs Lake and Island Lake
My 40L backpack worked perfectly for the 5 days

i-FDG9Nsp-XL.jpg

Nice. Did a trip to Island/Titcomb with some friends on the 16th-19th. Camped at Seneca, Island, then Hobbes. You got some more dramatic clouds than we did while up at Island, though the afternoon we dayhiked to Titcomb we got some nice thunder and hail.