Album Sunsets

I don't know if anyone has seen it yet but a few different national parks and my state park have gotten into #parksunsetwars on Instagram. I think it would be great if everyone with an Instagram got involved, sharing favorite sunset shots they've gotten in a "park" using the aforementioned hashtag and tagging the appropriate tags. It seems like an opportunity to blow this little thing up big and make the day of whoever the ranger was that originally thought this up.

never heard of it before

never heard of it before

It started up literally a couple days ago. It think it would be so cool if it could BLOW. UP!

I've seen a few posts that really make me laugh. Some good personality is coming out of this, which I find really refreshing.

since I'm back relocated to Southern Utah, I took advantage of shooting my first sunset there.
I was nice to be back on my old stomping trails with fresh air

i-rBkZRcw-XL.jpg

since I'm back relocated to Southern Utah, I took advantage of shooting my first sunset there.
I was nice to be back on my old stomping trails with fresh air

i-rBkZRcw-XL.jpg
Gorgeous !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Those are the Minarets, Banner and Ritter to the left, viewed from the west.
Sweet. I was thinking so. I've climbed Clyde, from the east. I've never seen them from the west. Clyde Minaret must be on the far right side. Your reflection photo is fab that is for sure.