Album Non-Backcountry Photos

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
How frightening! I hope there were no deaths. Maybe that is a dumb hope, idk if people have to be in the grain elevator...?
Reports indicate that one person was burned, but no deaths. People are generally present to operate and maintain the equipment.

Article from a local newspaper: Grain Elevator Explosion - SCJ

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Saw pictures of this in the Lincoln paper. The other side looks almost as bad. Amazing that it didn't collapse.

Trip Reports
I was in New York City for work last week and stopped by the National Museum of the American Indian. It was cool to see some artifacts that came from the southwest backcountry in the middle of the city.

Actual petroglyphs from Sand Tank, Inyo County, California

Bag, sandal, and water jug from Grand Gulch, Utah

Rabbit hunting stick, shell bead necklace, dipper, and hafted point from Grand Gulch, Utah

And, just for fun, here are a couple of photos from Central Park.

Jungle through the trees

Gazebo near 5th Avenue and 66th Street
Sucks that they ripped out that petroglyph. It's a Coso glyph from Kern and Inyo counties in CA.

Dr Nebz

Dirtbag After Dark
Trip Reports
I like this thread! Great photos in here! I love the use of lighting and the subject matter everyone had shared.

Here are a few of my non backcountry shots.

Figure Form Light Painting

Ghost Pumpkins that I grew and carved

Camping origami color gel experiment

Color Gel Studio Shot

The Wine Glass

homelessshleter.jpg

Homeless Shelter in SLC