New BCP Updates

FYI... I just tried both Internet Explorer 11.108.15063.0 and Edge 40.15063.674.0 on Windows 10 Enterprise (1703) and I'm not seeing the problem.

I take it back . I'm not seeing the blank area but I am seeing an alignment problem in IE where my profile picture is covering the text of the post...

1527714219390.png

@Cool Danish, @MikeM and anyone else using Internet Exploder 11. It sounds like there won't be a fix. IE has been discontinued so websites are just going to keep breaking if you keep using it. If you want to keep on Microsoft browsers, you should upgrade to Edge. But if you really want a better browsing experience, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

I can't tell you how many years of making websites that I've wanted to say that. :)

@Nick Since the revamp my tapatalk app for the site keeps askng for my password then refusing to recognise it, even though it's the one that gets me in fine here on the laptop. I clicked forgot password and changed it, but still the new one is fine on the computer, but I cant get into the tapatalk version on my iphone with the identical password

Anyone else having trouble with Tapatalk? For what it's worth, I'm more inclined to delete it completely and not offer Tapatalk access to the site.

Can you take a screenshot?
@Cool Danish, @MikeM and anyone else using Internet Exploder 11. It sounds like there won't be a fix. IE has been discontinued so websites are just going to keep breaking if you keep using it. If you want to keep on Microsoft browsers, you should upgrade to Edge. But if you really want a better browsing experience, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

I can't tell you how many years of making websites that I've wanted to say that. :)

OK, looks like all you had to do was post this threat because now the alignment issue seems to be fixed. The blank space is still down at the bottom, but that's not a big deal.

And, I'd love to switch to Chrome, but I'm on a work computer and IT won't allow it...

@Nick Since the revamp my tapatalk app for the site keeps askng for my password then refusing to recognise it, even though it's the one that gets me in fine here on the laptop. I clicked forgot password and changed it, but still the new one is fine on the computer, but I cant get into the tapatalk version on my iphone with the identical password

You might try unfollowing bcp and re-adding it. I’ve had to do this in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having trouble with Tapatalk? For what it's worth, I'm more inclined to delete it completely and not offer Tapatalk access to the site.

Working good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, looks like all you had to do was post this threat because now the alignment issue seems to be fixed. The blank space is still down at the bottom, but that's not a big deal.

And, I'd love to switch to Chrome, but I'm on a work computer and IT won't allow it...

Nice. My designer did add some code to fix it but he couldn't replicate the issue so couldn't tell if it was going to help at all. Sounds like it worked! Sorry you have to use IE!

So on desktop, the "Latest Posts" list on the right hand side. Is it possible to change this back to the way it was before, where the picture on the left of each latest thread is the profile picture from the original poster, and at the bottom it named the latest poster? Now it appears that the picture, and the name below, are both of the latest poster. This seems redundant, and i miss being able to easily identify who started the thread.

I noticed a small issue, I always use the "Login with Facebook" feature, and it's been giving me an error message since the update. I was able to get around it by selecting "forgot password" and using that to set up a password to log in with instead.

Login With Facebook Fail.jpg

How does the trip report count handle the people who make a separate thread for each day of their four day trip? I'm not saying that people shouldn't do this, just curious.

Also, i'm glad to finally see the trip report counter up, it really puts some people's contributions to the site in perspective.

So on desktop, the "Latest Posts" list on the right hand side. Is it possible to change this back to the way it was before, where the picture on the left of each latest thread is the profile picture from the original poster, and at the bottom it named the latest poster? Now it appears that the picture, and the name below, are both of the latest poster. This seems redundant, and i miss being able to easily identify who started the thread.
I noticed this too and i want to second it. Its nice going "oh nick made a post and ben has the newest response rather than just looking at the start lol.

I noticed a small issue, I always use the "Login with Facebook" feature, and it's been giving me an error message since the update. I was able to get around it by selecting "forgot password" and using that to set up a password to log in with instead.

View attachment 64870
I had the same issue.

Hi Nick,
Alignment issue is fixed for me also.. I have the same problem as MikeM.. My work IT won't let me run Chrome.
Anyway, thanks for all your hard work!! Love this site.