New BCP Updates

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #1
Hey everybody. The site is back up after being down for about 6 hours today for upgrades. The heavy lifting is done but there's still a ton of little things including minor bugs and quirks that need to be fixed. But for now, the site is functional enough that you can at least post and read threads. Just sit tight on some of the little quirks as we get them worked out. Please let me know about any issues or questions you may have.

One of the bugs is the supporter badges. Lifetime supporter badges are huge and regular supporter badges are missing. Working on it!

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #3
Looking really good so far :)
I think so too! This is what happens when you actually hire a designer instead of having me do it! :) That said, he's got a bit of a list to work on but it could be a day or two with the holiday and all.

Trip Reports
Not sure if you are still working on the website, but I am seeing some alignment issues with the new updated website.
I am using Windows 10 / Internet Explorer 11.
2018-05-28_22-16-43.jpg

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #6
And yes, we're still working through some issues, but nothing like that!

MikeM

Trip Reports
I'm seeing the same issue as Cool Danish. I, too, am on IE11.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #12
For those of you who use Tapatalk, it is now working again.

MikeM

Trip Reports
One more thing I noticed...I'm still seeing the alignment issue but also seeing a whole lot of blank space at the bottom of threads, between the "Similar threads" section and the very bottom of the page with the "connect with us" section. Some threads seem to have more of the blank space than others.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #16
One more thing I noticed...I'm still seeing the alignment issue but also seeing a whole lot of blank space at the bottom of threads, between the "Similar threads" section and the very bottom of the page with the "connect with us" section. Some threads seem to have more of the blank space than others.
Can you take a screenshot?

MikeM

Trip Reports
Not really much to see from a screenshot, it's just a black screen. But, here's what I'm seeing. This is from John Goerich's trip report about the Tobacco Roots. That black space at the bottom goes down quite a ways. You might be able to see my scroll bar to the far right if you look close enough to give it perspective. Like I said, some threads are worse than others, I just happened to notice that one seemed to be pretty bad.

View attachment 64738

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #18
Hmm.. that screenshot isn't coming through.

MikeM

Trip Reports
oh, weird, I could see it before and now it's gone. let's try this again...

Capture.JPG

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #20
Are you seeing the new site footer at all? This:

1527710284883.png