Album Home

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Artemus

I walk
Care to identify the cloud type for us?
I love clouds.

Did you know that there is a Cloud Appreciation Society? They have a mailing list with a daily cloud picture.

Did you know there are dozens if not hundreds of different types of clouds in the scientific classification system that ranks them as genera and species?
https://public.wmo.int/en/WorldMetDay2017/classifying-clouds (I haven't found a total number of identified clouds to reinforce my memory of hundreds)

Did you know that our very own BCP has a photo forum just for clouds? (ok it is for weather and storms too but clouds rule the roost)

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

CTTim

Nick besides the incredible view from your house I have often admired your deck. I remember seeing pictures when you were building it. What decking material and color did you choose when building it? What railing system did you use? Are the balusters iron? I am thinking of replacing my deck soon.

Nick

Spiral out.
Nick besides the incredible view from your house I have often admired your deck. I remember seeing pictures when you were building it. What decking material and color did you choose when building it? What railing system did you use? Are the balusters iron? I am thinking of replacing my deck soon.
Thanks! The decking is Fiberon Symmetry in Warm Sienna. The railing is Westbury Tuscany aluminum railing. It’s been up for almost 2 years now and it’s still doing great. We’re really happy with how it turned out.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
The heat and humidity of midsummer are at full strength here. Tonight a few short lived but impressive looking thunderstorms blew up as sunset approached. They are now disappearing back into the air from which they came.

LRM_EXPORT_556772015915943_20190715_205535757.jpeg