Album Home

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nodust

Is the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course still open? I played there many years ago and want to take my wife there to play someday. Heard it was having a tough time, hopefully that's false info.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Still open. That’s where I worked in Anaconda. Was on grounds crew favorite job ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tennistime99

One of the nicest courses this hack had ever played on back then. I was grouped into a foursome that were all vacationing and we spent the time between shots taking pictures.
Still open. That’s where I worked in Anaconda. Was on grounds crew favorite job ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Finally uploaded this one... Taken as I arrived home after a night shift. The tiny storm cell burned off into nothing shortly after the sun hit it (before I made it to bed, which doesn't take long when I get home from a night shift).

TractorDoc

Was not sure where to post these -- not backcountry, not "wildflowers," etc. Thought home would be the most appropriate.

There is a field of sunflowers I drive past on my way to work/home each day. They must be a cover crop as they were planted later in the season and are finally starting to bloom here in October. Blue skies, puffy clouds, Autumn lighting, even some honey bees. . . I pulled over for a few pictures the other day. It was a challenge getting the right combination of flowers in focus with good clouds in the sky -- especially with a good breeze blowing.

5J5A2989A.JPG

5J5A3025A.JPG

I stopped on the way home one evening during a nice sunset -- not the best picture, used the Jeep's headlights to put some light on the flowers.

5J5A3076A.JPG

Sadly a couple of hard frosts have come thru and the flowers are all wilty now. It was a nice visual while it lasted!

Bob

Trailmaster

Joyce & Tom

Where about in OP..... Lived there for 10 years....went to Shawnee mission southp
Hi @Bob ….. Thx for the shout out to us. We are in SMS district …. on Aberdeen.... Just north of Tomahawk Creek & Leawood Park so we have lots of wildlife visiting the garden….You have a very beautiful house! Where are you located now?

Bob

Trailmaster
Hi @Bob ….. Thx for the shout out to us. We are in SMS district …. on Aberdeen.... Just north of Tomahawk Creek & Leawood Park so we have lots of wildlife visiting the garden….You have a very beautiful house! Where are you located now?
Used to live west across from Meadowbrook golf club ... Nall Ave I think.... In island park Idaho now....

b.stark

Forever Wandering
This one's from tonight. Probably should have spent more time on editing, the colors didn't come across as well as they should have.

aa_smith11

My little Alaskan town nestled at the head of the Upper Lynn Canal. Certainly love living here in the mountains. As a native Kansan, I fell in love with the mountains (as well as my wife) and stuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Today was a very dull day. Had intentions of doing some hiking and outdoors stuff, but instead spent the day recovering from a pretty physically demanding day at work yesterday. The sunset cheered me up a lot though.