Album Home

Is the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course still open? I played there many years ago and want to take my wife there to play someday. Heard it was having a tough time, hopefully that's false info.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Still open. That’s where I worked in Anaconda. Was on grounds crew favorite job ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One of the nicest courses this hack had ever played on back then. I was grouped into a foursome that were all vacationing and we spent the time between shots taking pictures.
Still open. That’s where I worked in Anaconda. Was on grounds crew favorite job ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Finally uploaded this one... Taken as I arrived home after a night shift. The tiny storm cell burned off into nothing shortly after the sun hit it (before I made it to bed, which doesn't take long when I get home from a night shift).

20180802_064111-XL.jpg

Was not sure where to post these -- not backcountry, not "wildflowers," etc. Thought home would be the most appropriate.

There is a field of sunflowers I drive past on my way to work/home each day. They must be a cover crop as they were planted later in the season and are finally starting to bloom here in October. Blue skies, puffy clouds, Autumn lighting, even some honey bees. . . I pulled over for a few pictures the other day. It was a challenge getting the right combination of flowers in focus with good clouds in the sky -- especially with a good breeze blowing.

5J5A2989A.JPG

5J5A3025A.JPG

I stopped on the way home one evening during a nice sunset -- not the best picture, used the Jeep's headlights to put some light on the flowers.

5J5A3076A.JPG

Sadly a couple of hard frosts have come thru and the flowers are all wilty now. It was a nice visual while it lasted!

Where about in OP..... Lived there for 10 years....went to Shawnee mission southp

Hi @Bob ….. Thx for the shout out to us. We are in SMS district …. on Aberdeen.... Just north of Tomahawk Creek & Leawood Park so we have lots of wildlife visiting the garden….You have a very beautiful house! Where are you located now?

Hi @Bob ….. Thx for the shout out to us. We are in SMS district …. on Aberdeen.... Just north of Tomahawk Creek & Leawood Park so we have lots of wildlife visiting the garden….You have a very beautiful house! Where are you located now?
Used to live west across from Meadowbrook golf club ... Nall Ave I think.... In island park Idaho now....

This one's from tonight. Probably should have spent more time on editing, the colors didn't come across as well as they should have.

112518-2-L.jpg

My little Alaskan town nestled at the head of the Upper Lynn Canal. Certainly love living here in the mountains. As a native Kansan, I fell in love with the mountains (as well as my wife) and stuck!

f617ed5ae7e9711adffc13b9e22cbc9b.jpg
63c71a5c0eea58b4cf93b1060fb45474.jpg
8c53aabf588a56758a9ad37efc1acb8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was a very dull day. Had intentions of doing some hiking and outdoors stuff, but instead spent the day recovering from a pretty physically demanding day at work yesterday. The sunset cheered me up a lot though.

121818-1-L.jpg