Guess the Spot: Eastern US Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

wsp_scott

In this photo, the fog is rising above Chimney Top Creek. We camped near Hanson's Point and had great views! If I got the geography wrong in my hint, I'm sorry for confusing you!
I can see it now that you tell me where you were, I'm just terrible at these internet games :)

wsp_scott

Not Red River Gorge and not Linville Gorge (never been there, but on my list), not in KY or NC at all.

kwc

look closely and you may be able to identify this mountain ...
100_1782.JPG

wsp_scott

Simple rules: correctly guess the location of the current photo and when you win, post a new photo for others to guess. Make sure to use the @ tagging feature when someone wins so they don't forget about the thread.

So we don't get our streams crossed, I suggest that who ever guesses @kwc's photo posts the next one. Or people can keep posting lots of photos and we can guess at any/all of them