Album Wildlife

Nearly took this majestic creature home yesterday. Seriously, it hung out a couple feet from me, followed me around my car, looked all forlorn when I got in my car, and then fluttered onto my car's mirror. It was adorable.

--20.jpg

I'm fairly sure it thought that if it posed I would feed it. Darn things are so smart! Twas an extremely well behaved creature in a domestic sense.
Aren't they like the creators of the universe in alaskan tribes? makes sense considering their behavior lol

It is on my bucket list to see a Moose. After seeing these awesome photos, Imma put it on my bucket list TWICE. :)

I just see deer, if I am lucky. I move pretty fast and probably just walk right past things without noticing.

Robie Point, Auburn, CA. MANY deer and a crawdad Robie Point-6.jpg
Robie Point-20.jpg

Hidden Falls Trail, Auburn, CA.
Catapiller.jpg

Yosemite, CA.
One Shot-3.jpg One Shot-2.jpg

That last shot of the buck in snow is AWESOME @Miya

Thanks, no skill involved, all luck. It was taken through a car windshield (hence some of the blur). I turned my camera on, didn't have time to adjust settings or even aim correctly! It was one shot and then a car came by and scared it.
I was so nervous to look at my camera and see if I got it. O_O

Thanks, no skill involved, all luck. It was taken through a car windshield (hence some of the blur). I turned my camera on, didn't have time to adjust settings or even aim correctly! It was one shot and then a car came by and scared it.
I was so nervous to look at my camera and see if I got it. O_O

Those super quick shots with no expectation of quality turning out great? AWESOMER! :D

Nearly took this majestic creature home yesterday. Seriously, it hung out a couple feet from me, followed me around my car, looked all forlorn when I got in my car, and then fluttered onto my car's mirror. It was adorable.

View attachment 59818
My favorite creature on earth. Corvus corax. Did you ever see the youtube of the porcupine quills one asked humans to take out? I'd link it but don't want to subvert the thread. Actually, maybe we need a raven facts and figures tthread.... DONE

Last edited: