Album Wildlife

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

HomerJ

Beaver! Taken up Beaver Creek right next to Beaver Mountain (ski resort).
DSC_5910 email.jpg

DSC_5904 email.jpg

Nick

Spiral out.
The second of four bear encounters from my trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton this past weekend. I'm gonna have a lot of pics for this thread. :)

IMG_3864.jpg

HomerJ

The second of four bear encounters from my trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton this past weekend. I'm gonna have a lot of pics for this thread. :)
Is that a cinnamon colored black bear? It's got the long nose and big ears so black bear....?

Nick

Spiral out.
Is that a cinnamon colored black bear? It's got the long nose and big ears so black bear....?
Pretty sure that's exactly what it is. Neat, huh? I was less than 20 feet away from it.

HomerJ

Pretty sure that's exactly what it is. Neat, huh? I was less than 20 feet away from it.
Dang! That is close!!!!