What did you buy today?

Miya

Because I am able.
It'll get so much faster.

Also, in addition to being able to setup the inner w/o fly (which is fun in clear weather), in bad weather I highly recommend packing the inner and fly separately so that the fly can be put up quickly and you can keep the inner dry.

Enjoy it!
Good tip! I am interested to see if I can get to a point where I pitch it like a tarp and sleep without the mesh inside. I tend to like my bug protection, but want to try new things!

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

OwenM

ZPacks Hexamid Pocket Tarp.
I didn't buy it, my friend gifted it to me, along with a Solo Plus bathtub floor.
Gotta make some changes, like adding tensioners on the front corners and beak to make setup even easier('cause 2min 6sec with the wind blowing the tarp all over the place was soooo slow:rolleyes:), but I really like this thing.
Unless the weather's nasty, this(plus floor or bivy) is gonna be IT for fall through spring in heavy woods at low elevation!
I may bring it out to the desert in December, just in case there's a chance of snow or something, as I'm planning to cowboy camp with my bivy, otherwise.
Without stakes, the tarp+floor is a whopping 242g/8.5oz. So right around 11oz with floor and stakes, and 15oz total with a Katabatic Bristlecone bivy in place of the floor.
And I thought that SMD Deschutes Zero-G I had to send back was light...
20200921_091532.jpg

Wanderlust073

UPS just dropped off a new addition to my arsenal. Scott Flex 9ft 6wt (made by local boys over in Montrose) and a Sage Spectrum reel spun up with SA's Amplitude Infinity line.

I do believe the weekend is going to get off to an early start today...

IMG_4312.JPG

Jackson

I like to go outside.
UPS just dropped off a new addition to my arsenal. Scott Flex 9ft 6wt (made by local boys over in Montrose) and a Sage Spectrum reel spun up with SA's Amplitude Infinity line.

I do believe the weekend is going to get off to an early start today...

View attachment 92539
I'm also interested in that whiskey collection in the background.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Whiskey and fly rods are some things I heartily approve. Bit of a Scott fanboy myself.

OwenM

Got to play with more gear that I didn't buy, but is new, this week.
Not pictured, but Exped sent me a replacement for my 5yr old Synmat HyperLite M that finally blew a baffle(known problem with older versions) week before last.
Also got a warranty replacement for a 2014 Osprey Exos 38. They actually offered me a new one in November of 2014, but I declined returning a pack over little holes in the mesh pockets.
After years of taping them up, those mesh pockets were in pretty bad shape, so I finally sent it in.
20201014_104145.jpg