Toasting @Scatman?

kwc

I was watching/binging the Netflix series “Master of None”, season 2, episode 4, and during one scene at an outdoors bar the main character and his date raised their glasses and toasted “The Scatman”! I thought, wow, BCP’s resident kilt wearing Scatman is being recognized and toasted by a celebrity on a show! How great is that?!?!

Sadly i soon discovered that they were not toasting our @scatman ... so very disappointing.

I was watching/binging the Netflix series “Master of None”, season 2, episode 4, and during one scene at an outdoors bar the main character and his date raised their glasses and toasted “The Scatman”! I thought, wow, BCP’s resident kilt wearing Scatman is being recognized and toasted by a celebrity on a show! How great is that?!?!

Sadly i soon discovered that they were not toasting our @scatman ... so very disappointing.

An imposter! :mad: I clearly must challenge him to a "Kilt-off." @Rockskipper can be the judge. :eek: I'm imagining a 100 yard bog boot dash, feats of strength - who hauls around the heaviest backpack kind of thing, and who can ride a mule backwards the furthest. Can he eat tuna next to an elk carcass? Answer me that! What about spraying himself with bear spray? I didn't think so.

I'm ready for this. I've been training my entire life for this moment. :D

The rangers all ignore him,
The bison they adore him,
His family takes him with a grain of salt.
(Hon, where’s my swimsuit top?)

The marmots watch in wonder,
As bogs would suck him under,
His superpower kilt will see him through.
(Will it still work while hiking in clown shoes?)

The rattlers they all fear him,
His neighbors just steer clear of ‘im,
Does riding backwards on mules improve the views?
(Dooley says to count him out, he’s taking a snooze.)

And in case you missed it the first time around

IMG_6314.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 99417

Where in the world did you dig that up from? :) I may need to reenact this pose next winter. I'm not sure my wife's bikini top will fit me anymore though. Gives me more incentive to get to back to 185. :thumbsup:

The new folks on this forum are going to get the wrong idea. I think @TractorDoc may be permanently impaired now. You know I need him to be "point man" on all my remaining Yellowstone trips to fend of the Grizz, or at least take the brunt of their wrath. :scatman:

Wasn't this supposed to be in a BCP calendar at some point?

You and @LarryBoy were going to do a calendar of climbing Fremont Peak together - he was going to do it in a dress and high heels, but he conveniently ran into a bear instead. I guess that "postponed" it, right? Is a new date in the works or is @LarryBoy maybe accidentally locked in a pit toilet somewhere?

As for @TractorDoc someone had to tell him you guys don't need bear spray when you're dressed like this (or is it undressed?).

Last edited:

View attachment 99417
Bwahaha, @Rockskipper. Good one, mi amiga! A worthy tribute to our dear friend.