Toasting @Scatman?

TractorDoc

"Roasting" as in almonds, pecans or peanuts and such? :)

Circus Peanuts? :thinking:

5J5A5401.JPG

TractorDoc

Searched hi and low all over Salt lake for one of those. Can you still get them in Ohio? Will you be bringing some in September? :thumbsup:
I'll do what I can. Hopefully TSA does not consider them an exotic fruit or something.

I'll have to see if I have room after packing my floaties, air mattress, snowshoes (you never know in Yellowstone), and coffee maker. :)

TractorDoc

Shouldn't be hard to pack one, @TractorDoc They're not very big. You could even just stick it in your pocket.
True. I just don't want one of those peanut sniffing dogs getting too close to my pockets.

It might also get covered with lint and fuzz, but I doubt that could curb the cravings of a Scatman.

scatman

I'll do what I can. Hopefully TSA does not consider them an exotic fruit or something.

I'll have to see if I have room after packing my floaties, air mattress, snowshoes (you never know in Yellowstone), and coffee maker. :)

Don't forget your electric fence. We've got to protect those circus peanuts at all costs. :)