The NFL thread

Bengals look good with A.J. at qb. He knows how to "manage" good teams. I won't be surprised if they actually win a few playoff games this year.

Rooting for the Bengals tonight (and McCarron really does look good)... If Denver loses tonight, the Jets could actually still make the playoffs if they lose to the Bills next week if PIT or DEN loses next week also. I expect the Jets to beat the Bills, but insurance is nice.

My nephew is 8 years old, and a huge Bengals fan. He really knows football. He's wearing his AJ Green Jersey right now (along with receiver gloves he got for Christmas), and my entire family is watching this game. I only see my nephews once a year, so needless to say, I'm pulling for the Bengals.

Show him how to do the Ickey Shuffle @Joey

Loved both Ken Anderson and Boomer back in the day. The old Bengal helmet was awesome too.

Anticlimactic win for Denver. Sorry to Joey's neohews. At least they still have the playoffs.

sent from an undisclosed location

It's a 6 hour drive for me to Buffalo, but I just pulled the trigger on tickets for Sunday's game.. 60% chance of snow, nothing beats meaningful January football.

Feeling like Bart Scott during our last playoff push right about now...

The Wild Card weekend couldn't have been any crazier. We also do a fantasy football draft for the playoffs. It hasn't exactly gone how I'd hoped, however I'm still alive. My pocketbook is rooting for a Palmer vs Brady Super Bowl.

Excuse me while I clear my throat....GO STEELERS!!

sent from an undisclosed location

@scatman , I missed your post for some reason. To your question, I think he's a good hire as long as management gives him some authority to make changes. His history as an offensive minded coach and a good QB coach speak for itself. Everywhere he's been in the last 10 years the QB and offensive numbers have increased significantly!....even in Chicago. I think you'll be happy with the hire. Just know that until Brady retires you have no shot. LOL

The Super Bowl was garbage until the last 8 minutes or so. Loved seeing a SB go to OT for the first time in history. When the game got to within 1 score, you just had to know that the GOAT (#TB12) was going to pull it off. If you'd like to debate on the GOAT, just know I will crush you.

3:00 minutes to go. Atlanta in FG range. 3rd and 1....Thats right, 1. Ryan in the shotgun and you get drilled with a 10 yard holding.....and it was holding. Then a 12 yard sack. You deserve to lose. If Atlanta runs the ball there and get stopped, you cart Bryant out there, who was 34 of 35 on FG attempts, and go up 2 scores. Done...over.

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time!!! @Vegan.Hiker , learn it. Love it. Accept it. It's OK. Go ahead and say it. Tom Brady is the ...................