The NFL thread

I'm guessing the '72 Dolphins are popping the corks on their champagne bottles right about now. Thanks Atlanta!

This guy is funny to listen to. Sorry about the offensive language for anyone hearing impaired. But it's worth the watch

Last edited:
Today was a glorious day for Jets fans!!! What makes it even more storybook is that next week is win and we're in against Rex Ryan.
IF you get in, it'll be sweet. For Rex Ryan his super bowl is next week! Go get 'em J E T S!:)

sent from an undisclosed location

IF you get in, it'll be sweet. For Rex Ryan his super bowl is next week! Go get 'em J E T S!:)

Thanks Tanner! When the Jets made those 2 back to back runs to the AFCCG with Sanchez and Ryan back in 2009 and 2010, I never really felt truly confident in those teams. This team actually feels legit though. Even if the Jets go one and done though this year, they aren't a mirage like Rex's first two years. It feels like they are finally being built for sustained success.

Thanks Tanner! When the Jets made those 2 back to back runs to the AFCCG with Sanchez and Ryan back in 2009 and 2010, I never really felt truly confident in those teams. This team actually feels legit though. Even if the Jets go one and done though this year, they aren't a mirage like Rex's first two years. It feels like they are finally being built for sustained success.
I wish your Jets the best. It's a tough division...almost as tough as the AFC North :p

The biggest Sanchez moment (other than being punted to the Eagles, and Rex's tattoo) was the butt fumble. Amazing they did as well as the AFCCG.
As for the platoff future only time will tell

I'm not a huge Cam fan, so OK. I'm glad Carolina went down to Atlanta and that Julio Jones got off on Josh Norman.

Pats vs. Cards Super Bowl on February 7th 2016?

I think you might be spot on. Arizona looks really good to me.
I agree. The Cardinals may be the team to beat in the NFC.

Now can the Bengals put together a run...

Pats vs. Cards Super Bowl on February 7th 2016?

Get out of here with the "Pats in the SB" stuff Chuck. Cards look great but Pats are 2-3 in their last 5 games. Their top 2 WR's and both starting safeties are injured. Not to mention that little speedster Dion Lewis and OL Sebastian Volmer being injured as well. Jets exposed them yesterday. The AFC is wide open for the taking imo, no real runaway.

Can't ever rule out the greatest QB and coach of all time.....Can you? Remember when Bill Belichick turned Troy Brown into a Safety in SB 38? He can turn water in to wine. Cinci vs. Palmer Super Bowl would be a great story too.

Last edited: