Album The members of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

scatman

My wife and I took Wednesday off from work to climb Mount Timpanogos. On our way, we saw a Bull Moose, Pikas, Mountain Goats, and a hawk carrying away a squirrel. The wind was blowing extremely hard after crossing the saddle and making the final push to the summit, I was a bit worried about hypothermia but managed to survive. :)

Thirsty

On top

Artemus

I walk
My wife and I took Wednesday off from work to climb Mount Timpanogos. On our way, we saw a Bull Moose, Pikas, Mountain Goats, and a hawk carrying away a squirrel. The wind was blowing extremely hard after crossing the saddle and making the final push to the summit, I was a bit worried about hypothermia but managed to survive. :)

View attachment 81991
Thirsty

View attachment 81992
On top
She made it! Way to go Sheila!

That was long planned and trained for.