Album The members of backcountrypost.com

When you kick the bucket (probably with the next ghost pepper) be sure to donate your body to science so they can figure out the evolutionary path it took for a human to develop an asbestos lining of the mouth and gastrointestinal tract. Might save a life or two.

Probably right about the next ghost pepper. Next year I may have to try the Trinidad Scorpion. Pepper X is the hottest one now, but I have yet to see it at the farmers' market that I go to.

The lining of my mouth and throat were affected, my stomach not so much. The worst part for me anyway is it sets my tongue on fire. It feels like my tongue is actually sweating. Also, my nose began running uncontrollably. Symptoms were pretty intense for about 10 minutes, but then calmed down. After 30 minutes, I was back to normal, whatever that is. :D Usually I start hiccupping uncontrollably, but this time that didn't happen.

Can’t find the backcountry vehicle thread… but what are the odds we run into @SteveR and his wife in the desert? On their first day after driving down from Canada? Two years in a row on the first day? Different locations? You would think the odds are very low- but no! We couldn’t even plan it, if we tried :roflmao: . So we had pizza at the Escalante Outfitters yesterday evening.

IMG_0963.jpeg

Can’t find the backcountry vehicle thread… but what are the odds we run into @SteveR and his wife in the desert? On their first day after driving down from Canada? Two years in a row on the first day? Different locations? You would think the odds are very low- but no! We couldn’t even plan it, if we tried :roflmao: . So we had pizza at the Escalante Outfitters yesterday evening.

View attachment 136512
Have you checked your vehicle for a tracker? LOL

Back