Album Sunsets

Mountains + clouds + sunset = a new surprise every time...
1327695eb6e566a8e3b4f715a4c4a9bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two stages of sunset last night at Antelope Island.

Buffalo Point Sunset Pan 170155 sm_1.jpg

Antelope Isle 12-170339.jpg
My son was begging to go sit at camp in the cold at this point... (as if it really was warmer at a camp that hadn't seen any sunshine in a couple of hours)

Was digging through old pic trips to ease the boredom of midwinter in Nebraska (the most boring place to do snow sports) and found this. From surely the most incredible trip I've done. Taken above Bear Lake at a lake we found on some map somewhere named "Rocking Horse Lake" and I've forgotten where we found that name. We got there and set up the tent while being pounded by rain and 50+mph winds. The next day we climbed the divide via the hanging valley on the center right of the photo. My last good off-trail trip in the Winds was 2013. I've been in the Winds since, but feel the need for off trail there pretty badly these days.

DSC_0544-L.jpg

Was digging through photos for the backroads thread and found this sunset. Felt it was worth sharing. Taken in 2013 after a storm passed the farm where I grew up (and lived until just a few years ago).

DSC_9712-L.jpg

What beach?
- former Clevelander...
Cool! Sara’s Campground. We got to pitch the tent on the sand, and get orange twist ice cream across the street :). I hope one day to live out west and be a “former Pittsburgher”.