Album Sunsets

Wow, those last two pictures are amazing. The purple sky just pops!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

a few sunset shots I took yesterday on a mesa above Grafton looking north towards Zion
Steep climb up, but the views are more than rewarding

i-3kTS7kP-L.jpg

i-9z2Q7LC-L.jpg

IMG_20161112_182916.jpg

IMG_20161112_182202.jpg

From my bike ride through Yellowstone this weekend. I rode from West Yellowstone to Old Faithful, was hoping to see Old Faithful erupt but it went off around 2pm as I was just getting to Old Faithful and I couldn't wait for the next eruption because I did not have lights for night riding. I took my time getting there stopping frequently to enjoy a tourist free day. I had the park to myself! At least it felt that way. I had exactly 2 hours of daylight to go when I left Old Faithful. On the way back to West Yellowstone the sunset was simply breath taking as it continually changed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20161112_182916.jpg
    IMG_20161112_182916.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 25
Wow! Incredible volunteer opportunity/location. And beautiful sunsets.

Thanks. It was pretty much living the dream for me, though I can see where it wouldn't be a fit for a lot of people. (The solitude, especially -- I had one hitch last summer where I didn't see another human for 10 straight days.)

Here are a couple more from this year ... a great storm coming over the Swan Range just before sunset.

2016-08-29b.jpg

2016-08-29c.jpg

Thanks. It was pretty much living the dream for me, though I can see where it wouldn't be a fit for a lot of people. (The solitude, especially -- I had one hitch last summer where I didn't see another human for 10 straight days.)

Here are a couple more from this year ... a great storm coming over the Swan Range just before sunset.

Really like the dreamy quality of the clouds and the rain.