Album Sunsets

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

John Fowler

wow, that's simply awesome. And so much action!!
But I never head of that place
It's about 3 miles south of Yachats, OR. There's a cliff and the surf breaks over the cliff and runs down into this hole that is open at the bottom, so the water drains back into the sea. It's near a blowhole called the Spouting Horn, which is better known.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
It's about 3 miles south of Yachats, OR. There's a cliff and the surf breaks over the cliff and runs down into this hole that is open at the bottom, so the water drains back into the sea. It's near a blowhole called the Spouting Horn, which is better known.
Thanks, I guess one day I have to visit that place. I've never been to the west coast so far, I always end up again in the Southwest :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K General Discussion 0
kansas Trip Planning 13