Album Sunrises

I took a short jaunt up above the inversion and dirty air in the Salt Lake Valley on Sunday morning.

Timpanogos.
Suncrest%252520Peak%2525202-7-160012%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

From the "lofty" heights of 6600', the sun hitting the inversion caught my eye.
Suncrest%252520Peak%2525202-7-160112.jpg

Wife and I went down to Bryce Canyon over this past weekend. Caught this pic at Natural Bridge.

Shot this with my Canon t5i and kit 18-135 lens. Comp of two pics. I cannot wait to upgrade. About half of the cameras I saw there were the Sony a7r ii which is what I'm considering getting as well.

ed137a2d1e6fd138029df60d58f90cea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dude. If that sky is 'uninteresting'...
I was initially hoping for some dramatic clouds, but after looking at it for a few days I'm realizing that might have detracted from the dead trees in the foreground. Thanks!

I was on my way to work and I could tell that the sunrise was going to be a pretty one. As I pulled off of my exit I stopped to take a couple of pictures. Plymouth Peak.jpg

Sunrise over Plymouth Peak (Box Elder County)

I don't often get up specifically for sunrises, but on my recent tour around NW Wyoming, I wanted to check off a life goal, which was to be at a geyser basin in Yellowstone at Sunrise.

Made it to Norris geyser basin for the occasion. The previous afternoon I had tried to stop, but there were as many cars circling the lot looking for a parking spot as there were cars parked. The next morning, for a few minutes I was the only one there, although a another vehicle did show up before I got organized and headed for the boardwalks. It was worth the 4AM wake up.

nwwyoming2016-104-L.jpg

Last edited: