Interesting New One Person Tent - Review Video Added

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
Mine is sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me to give it a pitch.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant

I’m really liking this tent! Video review coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shirt357

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Hoping to set it up in the backyard tonight and test it out in the back country ASAP
Be sure to post some feedback when you do... my shipment is over a month away so I am curious.

Bob

Trailmaster
Guess if you always use trek poles might be decent.... Looks like not freestanding? I'll stick with my tarptent... Picked up a bowfin to try.. 2 lb 4 oz.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
Guess if you always use trek poles might be decent.... Looks like not freestanding? I'll stick with my tarptent... Picked up a bowfin to try.. 2 lb 4 oz.
I think Zpacks has carbon fiber tent poles that work with this so that's an option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shirt357

I think Zpacks has carbon fiber tent poles that work with this so that's an option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
On the Massdrop discussion board, Dan did say that there were a couple of places you could get suitable carbon fiber or aluminum poles if you did not wish to use your trekking poles.

Thanks for the review Perry... much appreciated. Of course, makes it even tougher to wait out till the end of May or early June to get mine in!