Guess the spot

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Rockskipper

No ETA
Yeah, looking at that it it does look like a gunsight in there but no, it is not. Excellent guess though.

How was your trip to AK, @Rockskipper ??
Short and unproductive. Didn't even get to spend the night before it was back to Montana. Not sure where to next. :cry:

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Chuck the Mauler

Formally known as "kcwins"
Looks like there is a "pass" for lack of a better word in the middle of the pic. Would that "pass" lead me in to Snowshoe Canyon or the North Fork of Moran? If the pic was zoomed out just a touch.......

Chuck the Mauler

My last guess is that you are either headed in or out of Leigh Canyon. My least favorite canyon in the park lol

Chuck the Mauler

Ding ding ding. You're up, @Jackson

Edit: Slightly disappointed in my selection. I should have dug a little deeper in to the archives. That was a shout-out to Vegan more than anything else.

Last edited: