Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Actually @regehr, what I meant by "pick one", was to choose one or the other of those two drainages. In my mind, upper Zebra would be more precise, but it doesn't matter, you were really close. As for your submission- with the way that Utah peak names go, that center one is probably known as "Someone's Nipple" .

Actually @regehr, what I meant by "pick one", was to choose one or the other of those two drainages. In my mind, upper Zebra would be more precise, but it doesn't matter, you were really close. As for your submission- with the way that Utah peak names go, that center one is probably known as "Someone's Nipple" .
Definitely looks like a "Nipple" or a "Knob"

Ok I'll guess it, Red Knob Pass? USGS map labels Red Knob as the one on the left tho. Wasatch (left) and Lovenia (right) visible in the background.
got it, you're up. the other "visible" feature is the uinta highline trail :)

Looks very enticing, minus the weather.
It was actually great, last September I think, the forecast was sort of dire but it mostly rained while we weren’t trying to eat or hang out. We had the entire w fork blacks fork to ourselves.

Here's one. Name the grey topped landmark that is in the center of the photo running to the right.
bcp.JPG

Attachments

• bcp.JPG
    bcp.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 6
Is that the ridge above Castle Valley? Looks like Book Cliffs in the background, pretty far away.

Back