Guess the spot: Utah Edition

I'll try to get this moving again. Another photo with more of the surrounding area. It is also less than 5 miles from a Nevada State Park from this area as the crow flies.
20260509_130511-XL.jpg
 
A WAG...Lime Kiln Canyon
Not Lime Kiln Canyon. Not sure what other hint to say without just saying the area. So since you had the only guess you can take it away and post the next one. My photos were from an area called Pine Park. Not too far from Enterprise.
 
Not Lime Kiln Canyon. Not sure what other hint to say without just saying the area. So since you had the only guess you can take it away and post the next one. My photos were from an area called Pine Park. Not too far from Enterprise.
Looks like a cool zone, I'd never heard of that spot.
 
Found this natural window near the head of a side canyon, the canyon has a known name not found on maps, can you name the canyon.
IMG_0525.JPG
 
Seems to be in the same general are. Perhaps near the head of Water Canyon?

He… I was just checking if you noticed those cliffs behind Redman Canyon ;) And you did!

It’s very close as the crow flies from Water Canyon- it’s SW of Redman - but same side of Lower Grand Gulch as before. Close enough, you are up @Pukwudgie :)
 
Here I was worried this was going to be way too easy. All you eagle eyed Utah canyon snipers had me thinking this wouldn't stand a day or two. Should I post another shot?
 
Here I was worried this was going to be way too easy. All you eagle eyed Utah canyon snipers had me thinking this wouldn't stand a day or two. Should I post another shot?
Well, I'll start with a question! Would you happen to be right up against a certain boundary? Where you were able to camp permit free?
 
I was up against a boundary but I did need a permit.
If you were where I think you were, I once camped close to that location on the final night of a long loop. We were crossing the divide from Eightmile Spring in Davis Canyon to Salt Creek Pocket. Are you somewhere above the rim looking into Salt Creek Pocket or Horse Canyon? If so, that's a creative way to not need to go throught the Park to an awesome area and viewpoint. I was happy up there that the Moenkopi shales and solid rim edges made for crypto free walking.
 
Back
Top