Guess the spot: Utah Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Udink

Hold on, stay inside...
Correct. Was it the view down from Rocky Sea Pass that made it obvious?
I figured from that photo it was probably in the Uintas, so I downloaded a GPX file that lists all the named springs in Utah and Pigeon Milk Spring seemed to match your earlier hint. I wouldn't have guessed it from either of the photos alone.

I'll make this (hopefully) an easy one since I'll be without internet access soon and won't be back 'til Sunday.

IMG_4158.JPG

gnwatts

Trin Alcove. Nice photo!
Thanks, and right you are. I figured it would go quick.

Sounds like Dennis is going to be in Stillwater, you are going to be in Labyrinth and I am going to be in Meander later this week....
It looks like BCP will have all of the rivers covered.

Rockskipper

No ETA
OK, here's an easier one (the previous one is a road near the Cleveland-Lloyd Dino Quarry near Sunnyside/E. Carbon):

spot.JPG

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Reef&Ruins

Colorado Plateau is calling...
Looks like it is near either the San Rafael Reef or Capitol Reef (as in the Waterpocket Fold side), but more so the San Rafael Reef.