Guess the spot: Utah Edition

John Morrow

Utah Brian, Now that is what I thought when I first saw your photo. Have been up City Creek many a time when visiting Salt Lake City.

Now here is the next photo. Hope everyone enjoys!

Vague in my memory, (walls seem short) but I'll start with Courthouse Wash ANP.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

3d3vart

Utah Brian, Now that is what I thought when I first saw your photo. Have been up City Creek many a time when visiting Salt Lake City.

Now here is the next photo. Hope everyone enjoys!

I'd guess but that giant unnecessary watermark blocks the view.

Kmatjhwy

Wilderness Wanderer
Brendan, Now you are correct and you are next up. Yes this was taken up in Silver Falls Canyon in the Escalante Area. Good For You!

And sorry everyone for the watermark, I did not have time to undo it before rushing off to work this morning.

Ugly

Life really is better Here
Brendan, Now you are correct and you are next up. Yes this was taken up in Silver Falls Canyon in the Escalante Area. Good For You!

And sorry everyone for the watermark, I did not have time to undo it before rushing off to work this morning.
When i see the watermark, i immediately know it is a great wild place where i wish i was...

SteveR

I was going to give another clue from there but that’s plenty close...just a few miles north, from Bull Pasture looking west across the DD.
Lucky guess I suppose, as I have never been there, but it looked familiar as I had done some research into the Dirty Devil area last year when planning our fall desert trip.
Where is this?
IMGP9285 copy 2.jpg

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Kmatjhwy

Wilderness Wanderer
3d3vart, Gorgeous Photo! Thanks for posting! Could this possibly be in Georges Camp Canyon in the Escalante?

John Morrow

Wingate's not real thick, no Navajo above the kayenta...uh, Silver Falls Canyon or a Moody? I haven't been there....