Guess the spot: Maps Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Outdoor_Fool

Wow, nice one, that took some searching.

Garibaldi Lake, Garibaldi Provincial Park, BC
I'll post one tonight.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

RyanP

Formerly bob32
Wow, nice one, that took some searching.

Garibaldi Lake, Garibaldi Provincial Park, BC
I'll post one tonight.
Well done! It's actually quite popular and not far from Washington State at all, so I'm surprised it went this long... I guess we don't have many people from the Pacific NW here. Garibaldi lake is a very spectacular destination!

LarryBoy

Hiker Trash
Well done! It's actually quite popular and not far from Washington State at all, so I'm surprised it went this long... I guess we don't have many people from the Pacific NW here. Garibaldi lake is a very spectacular destination!
Funny enough, I was just looking at Garibaldi Lake yesterday (for unrelated reasons) but just didn't recognize it in this thread.

RyanP

Formerly bob32
Funny enough, I was just looking at Garibaldi Lake yesterday (for unrelated reasons) but just didn't recognize it in this thread.
I never really liked hiking as a kid/teenager, and that was the first hike I ever remember doing that blew me away. It was somewhat popular back then (mid-90s), so I can only imagine that it's quite crowded nowadays. But I need to get back there at some point!

Outdoor_Fool

A little late but only @scatman keeps track of such things.
I did my first backpack trip here, wa-a-a-ay back in the day.

5-20-2020.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

well, i totally spaced that i needed to post some thing here. also, in full disclosure, i found the last spot from the peak elevation, but what can you do when you're that far East.

1590382695267.png