Guess the spot: Maps Edition

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

ZLmtns

Trip Reports
My memory is a little cloudy but I think that I have been there. Only a hint ,no time to play right now. ;)

Trip Reports
Well, OK does it still count with all the hints? Lake of the Clouds area in the Never Summers. I went to school in Boulder yet never did hike up there.

Trip Reports
Sure, the panel agrees that we can count that. Lake of the Clouds is just a tad north but OK, close enough. Mounts Cumulus, Nimbus, Stratus and Baker Mtn.

Spent a summer (mostly) up there. Hope to go back someday.

You're up!

Trip Reports
Wow, that sounds pretty cool. No, this is far far away from where I'm at right now. It's been all the talk lately.

Last edited: