Free Stickers!

Getting caught up on mailing stickers today. Sorry for the delay everyone!

On a side note, I've decided that the Big Cairn sticker will only be free for members who have actually posted a message on the site. We're getting a lot of people signing up just for the stickers which is totally cool, but that big one costs a lot of extra money to produce and ship out so we're going to limit it to members who have actually posted a message on the site from now on.
mailingstickers.JPG

Oh, and we're working on a new batch that will be different from these. Hopefully within a month or so.

Got some new colors and designs in today. All of the stickers in the opening post of this thread are stilla available including these. New options are:

Green Big Cairn

Green Little Cairn (Wide with backcountrypost)

Green Medium Cairn only (no bcp)

Green Little Cairn only (no bcp)

And tan version sof the two cairns with no bcp next to them. I'll add these into the opening post when I get a chance, but if anyone wants some in the mean time, let me know. Happy to mail them to you even if you've already requested stickers from the last batch.

Check 'em out...
new-stickers-4.jpg

new-stickers-1.jpg

new-stickers-2.jpg

new-stickers-3.jpg

new-stickers-5.jpg

There are a couple of you who have requested stickers within the last week or so. I won't be able to get them out until after my Highline hike, so probably first week of August. Sorry!

For future requests, I'm sending out stickers every few weeks so expect it to take up to a month or so before you receive yours. But then again, it might just be a few days...

There are a couple of you who have requested stickers within the last week or so. I won't be able to get them out until after my Highline hike, so probably first week of August. Sorry!

For future requests, I'm sending out stickers every few weeks so expect it to take up to a month or so before you receive yours. But then again, it might just be a few days...

Good, 'cause I'm running out of stickers after I used all of them to enhance my coffee mugs, water bottles, etc. :)

I haven't shipped stickers for about 3 weeks so if you've been waiting for some, expect them soon. If you need more, let me know ASAP as I will be sending a bunch out this week.

Nick send me a green one like the one I am going to remove from the car. I think the green would look good on the Subie.

Just got my shirt and stickers today! Though someone already posted a photo with a sticker on their Nalgene bottle, it wasn't a Backcountry bottle. :)
IMG_1338.JPG

To everyone who has requested sticker in the last month or so, they ARE coming soon! I've been crazy busy out on trips every weekend, but I'm all done now and will get all the backorders out right away.

On a side note, if anyone might be able to provide us with a connection with anyone that does vinyl stickers, please let me know. Our existing source is very complicated and standard sticker suppliers are ridiculously expensive. Might be time for BCP to invest in a vinyl cutting machine if it gets down to it. Thanks for the help!

I gave in. I said I wasn't going to put any stickers on my Jeep, but I decided to make an exception for BCP since they've been sitting on my desk for a while now...

I had to clean a spot for it ;). I'm sure it will get covered with dirt soon enough.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352486263.018230.jpg

Just got a shipment of a brand new stickers in. These things are sweet! They're much smaller than any we've done in the past, just 6" wide and less than an inch tall so you can slap them just about anywhere. They're even sized just right to go vertically on a nalgene bottle. They're a full color print of the logo as it appears at the top of the website and die cut around the lettering. I'm sending out a ton of these this week. Message me your name and address and I'll send a little stack to you too! :)

bcp-stickers-2013.jpg

Two days ago I finally managed to get the first sticker that I messed up off my car and replaced. Now you have a new one?! That figures!!! I like the new one. Guess I will start scrapping so I can put the new one on.

The photo quality sucks, but this should give you a better idea of scale.

20130226_130615.jpg

Getting some shipments of the new BCP stickers ready. They look good on a nalgene! Message me by tomorrow to get in on this round, otherwise it might be a week or two before I mail another batch. Totally free as usual, just need your address!

20130227_211731.jpg