COVID-19 Affecting Your Plans?

Reef&Ruins

Colorado Plateau is calling...
For the last month, once school started for me again, I have gone to Bend every two weeks. After giving my students a test on a Friday, I'd peace off to Bend with my dad for the weekend. It's been really useful for me to do this and it has made me realize that I need to be outdoors.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Rockskipper

No ETA
If you're heading to Ystone and hope to live the life of luxury in the Snowlodge or camp with the bison at the Madison Campground...

Rockskipper

No ETA
Well, after months of staying home, I went stir crazy and ran away. I thought about it long and hard - what would be a place where nobody else would go? I rented a small house in East Carbon, UT (near Price) for a few weeks, and I will say there's hardly anybody here. One small grocery store and a gas station with 2 pumps that I wasn't sure was open. And lots of quiet (and deer), except for a very noisy Trump parade.

But the few times I've gone into Price, I've been astounded by the traffic in both directions, no matter the time of day or week. And it seems that 3 out of every 4 vehicles is an RV or some variation. It's like a freeway! It reminds me of how it used to look the day that Jeep Safari ended. @Udink is probably hiding out in some secret place.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
If you're heading to Ystone and hope to live the life of luxury in the Snowlodge or camp with the bison at the Madison Campground...

well, I'll have a Yellowstone ski trip coming up the end of December. Hopefully, it will happen.
Like earlier this year I have to have my fingers crossed that I can go.
I have a cabin outside Yellowstone so I do not rely on lodging in the park

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Noobs: Introduce yourself! 1