Album Campsites

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
Not backcountry at all, but I attended a group campout a few weekends ago. Car camping luxury to the max! The weather was chilly so I packed my tipi with titanium wood stove (just in case). Never ended up using the stove, night temps were mid 30s and I stayed warm.

The main fire/gathering spot is set up with a military surplus parachute turned into a tarp. It makes for an amazing spot, and the better part of 20+ people will comfortably fit around the fire while still under the parachute.

gnwatts

Trip Reports
A few more. It's been a slow morning.

Upper Dominguez Canyon, with Malek. He often chose our camp spots:

P1040189.jpg

From the vault. 1978 or there abouts. Just upstream from Harris Wash on the Escalante. My room mate made this "tent". Those were simpler times. No sleeping pad, sleeping bag (too hot), stove, compass, food, bug spray, hat, map, gps, pots, pans, spoon, fork. We did have a bottle of Canadian Club:

ESCALANTE RIVER CAMP SITE.jpg

On the Green somewhere:

co 2014 2.jpg

On the downstream side of the loop in Meander Canyon:

IMG_7816.jpg

Attachments