Album Byways & Backways

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Rockskipper

No ETA
OMG @Rockskipper That sign is so close to the Fenn treasure!
I know you realize I've figured out where it is and are trying to divert me with all these false clues and such. I'm no fool, O'Fool. BTW, do you think the blaze could be the Devil's Slide? That occurred to me as I drove by it today.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Outdoor_Fool

At all cost, stay away from the Devil's Slide. It's an extremely dangerous area. Even the pine squirrels are lethal around there. Legend has it that marmots have killed hundreds of humans there.

Rockskipper

No ETA
Kind of like that bag game @Artemus played, eh? Very dangerous.

Now I'm thinking it's NOT there or you wouldn't be trying to warn me off and make me thereby think it is. Yes, disingenious minds think like that. :uhhuh:

Rockskipper

No ETA
I’m not sure what either of those are - more nefarious bogus treasure hints, I suspect.

Rockskipper

No ETA
I’m a movie illiterate. I swore off them after seeing Old Yeller as a kid. Or was it The Boggy Creek Monster? Maybe it was Groundhog Day...over and over... well, this thread has been thoroughly hijacked. :smilecoffee:

Last edited:

Outdoor_Fool

OMG, the Legend of Boggy Creek, That movie scared the cr** out of me as a 9 or 10 year old. Too funny, it seems so cheesy now.

Rockskipper

No ETA
OMG, the Legend of Boggy Creek, That movie scared the cr** out of me as a 9 or 10 year old. Too funny, it seems so cheesy now.
Yeah, my younger brother saw a Bigfoot out of his bedroom window. We were all scared cr**less. It was only years later he admitted he'd just watched that movie and maybe just saw the shadow of one or something.